Saturday, November 25, 2006

Edinburgh Castle #2

We're still just enjoying the views atop the outer walls.

Okay, now we're clowning around!

Yes, Chris is trying to stuff me into the cannon. He did ask if my beneficiary info was up to date on all my life insurance. Rude!!!

This was Mom's idea. Can you tell he's thrilled?


These are just various shots of us walking around the castle.
These were the guard shacks outside the military museum.
Chris and I couldn't resist.
I liked this lion outside the soldier memorial. He looked like he gave good snuggles.
Here's Mom in the middle of the square. This shot gives you a great idea of the actual size of the castle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the pics and hearing from you. Hope you are enjoying the holidays. I know it is a little over used but I have a myspace if you want to check it out. http://www.myspace.com/lbwalker2

Linae

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home