Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Chris in FOB Danger HQ


This is me in the main HQ of FOB Danger. I was guarding the someone when they came over for Christmas. Can't tell you who, sorry. The palaces look good from afar but up-close they are not at all pretty. The Iraq's used marble squares and put them together with some kind of glue that seeps out around the edges. The rest is cement made from dirt of course, but it is not smooth. The food is good here, not as good as home but the food will get me through. I already lost five pounds. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christopher,
We know who now. We received word that his visit was written about in the Washington Post, so I looked it up. I'm glad you got a (unique) coin to add to your collection. Mom A. and I were in Dallas and we happened to see the news story on TV about his visit there, but we didn't pay that much attention to who may have been standing near or around your boss. He had some nice things to say though, and from what I read in the Post, it applied to you personally as well.
One of the attorney's here in the Court House is headed to FOB Danger in the next week or so. He's with the JAG Office and will, I guess, be working at the HQ there. I gave him your name. He is Warrant Officer G. Jarchow (pronounced jar-ko). Look for him. I invited him to come to my office for a look at your site to preview where he's going to be stationed. He mentioned something about FOB Streicher (?) that's being completed that the 1st will be moving to. Anything to that? (I'm being cryptic here).
Love,
Dad A.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home